Thursday, May 31, 2007

So.. Memphis.... We love it! My dad gave us a bunch of places to look at... Well.. Weve decided that this city is a times square type of city aka looks better at night..

So why do we love this city you ask? Bigfoot lodge! Aka our favorite restaurant! They have a burger called the sasquatch.. If you eat it all in 60 minutes, including the garnishes you get it free... What's the catch? Yeah its 4 pounds of meat, the hugest bun ever, a full pickle with a steak knife through it that goes through the whole thing, at least 10 pieces of lettuce, a full tomato, and a full red onion... How do we know? The kid at the tablenext to us got one! So I went over and I asked if I could take a picture.. He said sure.. He had already take the pickle out.. But it was still great.. All of his friends were loving that I asked too..

We got normal food and still brought half back with us.. Oh! And a deep fried pickle! They also had a huge bigfoot in the doorway which we took pictures with.. The host asked us if we were taking myspace pictures.. I told him what we were doing on our drive and he told us about some drunken roadtrip he took to nebraska..

Then we went back to beale street when it was finally dark.. Took a bunch of pictures.. Bought a few things, made a few single serving friends and headed back to the car to go get a hotel.. The heart break hotel doesn't have wireless! Its also double what we wanted to pay to be somewhere for 12 hours.. We headed towards the 55 and with our tightly packed car and a huge truck in the right lane.. We tried to get over but that didn't happen.. About 5 seconds later.. Arkansas welcomed us... And about 3 minutes later tennessee welcomed us back with open arms.. And so did the quality inn.. Unlike the econolodge last night, this hotels not gross..

We also went to sonic today.. We needed to get out of the car so we did the patio seating.. One waitress was on skates.. I would like a skating job.. I don't think itd be a good idea.. But whatever! I'd have fun still.. It was only raining on one side of the building... The other side, completely rain free..

Tomorrow were going to the graceland and the park where my dad did a sit in. I would hope hed have brought a lawn chair.. Or a blanket.. That's a whole lot of dirt to be attracted to clothes... I don't really like dirt..

I think I'm over the bloggings right now..

xwendix

3 comments:

Meanwhile back in NY said...

Yea Graceland! When Vinny was there last year, he sent me a post card of Marilyn Monroe! Yeah, I know, I don't get it either...

Unknown said...

uh-oh, you're totally gonna have beale street sars. and its sad that you were specifically asked if you were taking myspace pictures.

Unknown said...

you never did like dirt, even as a kid. have a great trip louise. say hi to thelma (aka the other one).
love,
mom