Wednesday, May 30, 2007

So.. I can't get the wireless to work.. It connects and its so low that it keeps disconnecting me.. So pictures will have to wait..

An outlet just tried to kill me.. I plugged my phone charger in and got a shock in my whole hand that went across my whole chest into my other arm..

Were in bristol, virginia.. I'll let kim get to the fun of what got us here. But I had to inform the public of my near death experience...

We clearly have a following now.. Haha.. A whole 4 people that we know of.. Joseph, becka, my dad, and andy.. Were now famous in the blogging world..

Xwendix

Alrighty so after our first day I am exhausted. Thanks to everyone who kept us entertained during and throughout today's stretch of our journey. We got to where I was hoping we'd get to which makes me happy. Our mini side trip to lexington was nice enough. This part of va is very beautiful and very rural so it was interesting stumbling across a legit historical town that one of my professors talked about multiple times this semester because she went to William and lee.
The dinner we had in lexington- classic! We couldn't pass up eating at an establishment called country cookin. The food however wasn't as interesting as our experience in the parking lot which I simply deduce was the beginning of us lossing our minds suffice to say it involved laughing hysterically,not being able to find one of wendi's shoes for awhile and me wanting to ask an elderly couple from florida why they didn't have their car packed full of stuff. I was asleep a whole five minutes later and woke up two hours later-right outside of bristol. Tomorrow memphis! Nite!
kk

2 comments:

Meanwhile back in NY said...

Such a productive day!! Let me know when you are "walking with (your) feet 10 feet off of Beale"!

Bex said...

second person in the fan club!! that's good enough for me!

xoxoxoxo for WB and kimbo! (can you read these comments?)