Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Off to an awesome start.....


So I asked my dad if I could borrow their extra laptop... The reason its extra: its got an "appendage" as my dad calls it... The power cords broken.. And it doesn't have a battery..

Yeah so I wanted to get on before we left and make sure that it still had photoshop on it from the last time I borrowed it.. Well that clearly was the worst idea possibly forthis piece of machinery.. I moved it about 3 inches and now I can't get it to turn back on..

So the bloggings with the pictures... Probabaly not going to happen now.. I at least have my phone which I'm now using to post this.. Oh which I figured it work on the regular site.. Well.. No.. I honestly feel more comfortable knowing that we have AN internet source while were driving.. Its not the one that I realy wanted to rely on but its good enough for now..

Kims getting here around 11 and then we set sail via the road.. I guess not hving the laptop with me will be better.. It makes one less thing to leave behind.. Now I'm staring that this dead laptop with a 3 inch arm of electrical tape that will stay 3000 miles from where I thought itd end up before going back home..

"this is what you call roughing it?"
"one bathroom for nine people? Yes!"

Yeah that's troop beverly hills.. This trip will be slightly more entertaining.. With way less attitude... And earthtones...

xwendix

No comments: