Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Maryland just welcomed us... Something good better happen in this state.. I just wrote like 5 minutes ago in pennsylvania...

I'll tell a story of the friedship of wendi and kim instead.. Its called "when the gym teacher accused wendi of not knowing how to count higher than 3"

Back in the day (1997) when we were in gym together I broke my ankle.. Not in gym.. But you get it.. After I was allowed to go back to the class and I was healed (as we know, I heal faster than.. Something that heals fast..

We just entered west virginia! Maryland treated us well!!


Anyway! We were supposed to run laps around the gym but I was still all fucked up in the leg area so running wasn't an option.. He told me to walk four laps when they were running 8.. I sad ok.. So I walked my 4 and sat down.. Mr mans decided that I only walked 3.. I said no.. I walked 4... Kim testified that I did in fact walk my 4.. But he decided that we both don't know how to count higher than 3.. And he tld me to walk another one..

As uneventful as that sounds, that's probabaly one of the reasons weve stayed friends all these years.. That was a bonding moment.. We still laugh about it and roll our eyes at how ridiculous we think he is..

West virginia just tried to kill us by letting one of their residents operate a vehicle... No one knows how to merge in this state do they???

xwendix

No comments: