Friday, June 1, 2007

So.. Graceland.. I love it.. My basemant is about 3 steps away frombeing the jungle room.. All I need is carpet on the walls, mirrors on the ceiling and animal print couches.. So great.. They had a furry bed with a radio in the headboard.. PIMP!!!! So fancy! His pool room was ridiculous and had fabric all over the walls.. I'm down, I want to move in..

I wanted to get a new belt buckle there but I had no luck so I'll just stick with my old elvis one..

Arkansas sucks.. For the first time in all of the places I've driven pretty much ever, we had to stop and pee for me.. Bugs are gross.. Everything smells weird.. And back a while ago we sawa dead coyote on the side of the road.. Oh! And it was 103 degrees according to the car.. Gross..

Micele and joseph have decided that our southern names are carolina (kim) and augusta rae (me)... I told them I'm in..

There was a sign for some truck place called maverick's.. Aww.. It made me miss my puppy.. They loves themselves some jesus signs down here though.. I know that.. For like 20 miles I saw at least 12 of em..

This state is boring.. I don't like arkansas.. I think it requires a nap..

xwendix/augusta rae

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i'd like to say something witty but i'm hella tired... and its arkansas... so really, what can you say? although i am in pimento right now, so i only have a slight location advantage.