Saturday, June 2, 2007

Ok so we are now in new mexico and wendi feels that is news enough for a blog. As far as i'm concerned anything is better than oklahoma city-not that there's anything wrng with okc it just doesn't like me diving there much. I blame okc for my near meltdown last night, but that's all in the past now. Today started off with me trying to decipher if a napkin was intended to be used as a napkin or a makeshift coffee filter- turned out to be just a napkin- the coffee came in its own self contained pouch. The movie:knocked up helped fix the crapiness of last night as well. And wendi and I didn't get lost gettibg to this movie theatre so that was a huge extra bonus. However, of course there's a however you didn't think wendi and I pulled it off without a single hitch did you?! Once we got to the theatre without getting lost we could not find the entrance and resorted to going through the exit.
Some things you may not know about movie theatres in okc it costs four dollars to see a movie, if you look like wendi or me they'll ask to check your I'd for r movies, also a side note the quail spring amc theatre is very nice in case you ever find yourself in oklahoma city wondering which movie theatre to go to. The reason I feel obliged to share that it was a nice and relatively sophisticated theatre is because while we were standing on line wendi asked if ithought they had one of those credi card ticket kiosks and my response was ''wendi, we're in oklahoma city!'' but on to my texas story. So we stopped toget gas in texas and then noticed this plastic horse so after getting gas and taking ridiculous pictures we get back to the car and this guy walking to his car starts talking out loud about new york abd as he gets closer asks if we are really from new york us saying we were didn't seem to please this man and then he proceeded to inform us that he had a girlfriend who was an rn in new york but was from jersey. He then asked if we hated texas and then asked if we hated bush in which I respectfully replied :"no comment". He then inquired if I was going to vote for clinton and upon hearing that I hate her and would never vote for her I magically became less evil and he wished us a safe trip and offered the following directions to get to san diego "take 40 and then make a left"
That's all the stories for now!
Kk a.k.a. carolina

1 comment:

Meanwhile back in NY said...

See, what you should have said was "no, we're straight, we like Dick"
hahahaha double entendres are fun! Especially when the President and the Vice President both have names that can be played with.