Monday, June 4, 2007

So we made it to california!!! Anyone who was doubting us was clearly underestimating us.. We have a billion pictures including polaroids..

Weve had so much fun and I know we'll be talking about the random jokes for forever.. Weve decided that were obnoxious, elitest, new yorkers, and insane.. We get more wired as the day goes on and we pity all of the people that have had to deal with us past 10pm.. My ipods been on since the second we left so wed like to thank mr soda pop curtis for taking care of us.. Also anyone that's left us blog comments, read it, sent us texts, emails, called, voicemails.. Whatever.. It was awesome..

Weve taken up taking to other cars in t road.. When car is from a different state than were in we ask them where all their shit is and if they'll take some of ours.. Then we tend to ask people from california if they'll just let us hitch onto them and bring us to where we need to go.. No one answers back, obviously, so we just answer for them..

We also try to figure out what the cloud are shaped like.. I think I use my imagination a little bi more than kim does.. I keep seeing kangaroos (another word not in my phone already), shoes, cars.. It goes on..

Yesterday in new mexico I swear I saw a wawa.. It clearly wasn't a wawa but goddamn did I wish it was..

Weve seen more of the south than we may have wanted.. But thank god were in del taco land.. I woud like a veggie works kthanks.. Its been over a year.. The only thing missing from what I see as my california is now john.. Who is back in new york.. But when I get back to new york the one thing I'll be missing is my kim.. Even trade, yes.. More sadness? Definitely.. At least for the past few months I've had both of them even when johns on tour.. Now I'm down to the one :(

I'm sure therell be a few more entries before I go home.. But this might be the last one from the car..

We passed bakersfield.. Oh how everyone know how I LOVE that city.. The only good thing about that place was that the loved ones/paint it black/shook ones tour ended up there.. Besides that, no thanks!!!

So kim/carolina.. You're in my heart, 3000 miles away.. xo


Signing off from the jeep,
Xwendix/augusta rae/louise and kk/carolina/thelma

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i didn't doubt you two for a second.

now turn around and come home...the both of you! hehe

Bex said...

YAY!!!

except i'll miss kimbo.

Unknown said...

Hi Kim, Hi Wendy - never doubted you would make it to California, congratulations! Got your postcard today Kim, love Elvis! Miss you!