Sunday, June 3, 2007

Earlier we were in santa fe.. We took some sktchy ass road to get here.. We could have taken 25 but then I get the bright idea to take 285 because why? It says santa fe on the sign.. So the second we get on this road we do the "uhhh...... Is this the right way?" kinda thing.. We were on that for about 40-50 minutes.. That's what we estimated at least. We didn't start paying attention until a little while in when we realized wed been there a while.

Eventually we start seeing signs for santa fe.. Fast forward a little while, we get the book out and look for a hotel.. We find one.. That's not the funny part.. The funny part is that we get to the hotel and were looking for parking.. That's any normal task for someone that isn't us.. BUT since it IS us..

We finally find a spot that isn't in rapeville and park.. We walk in, all I bring in is my wallet.. We walk past the pool and see 2 people swimming and 1 on the lounge chair.. For some reason this was hilarious to us and e were laughing uncontroably.. We managed to gather ourselves and get inside to get a room.. We bought in a few of our things and dropped em.. We sat down for a few minutes to get settled.. And then we went back for the rest.. As we ere walking out of the room I said "you have the keys right?" kim took that as do you have the room key.. Went in and grabbed the other card.. We walked out, walked the to car and she goes "you have the car keys right?" I was like uhhh.. NO! And she pulled her room key card out.. This is when the laughing starts again.. So hard that I actually sat down in the middle of the parking lot crying because I was laughing.. I finally got up, we walked back inside and got the car keys.. Were pretty sure the guy at the front desk wasn't as amused by us as we were..

So today we went to santa fe to go shopping.. We love santa fe.. So much fun.. We ended up there a lot longer than we though we would have been.. We made friends with a woman in the first shop we went to, which as it happened was the last one we went to too.. She ended up giving me thid necklace that I liked because I'm going to have to restring it anyway.. I also finally got a new shell necklace to replace the one from when I was 5 that I broke a few years ago..

Now were on 40... Again... Its really clear out ad we can see for forever..

Kim wanted me to write about what she forgot from oklahoma city.. In the movie theatre they had a simpsons couch where you could sit down with them.. Of course we did.. I blogged while I sat there :) we took pictures.. It was awesome..

Joseph.. I still stand by it nobody wants to go to new mexico!

xwendix/augusta rae

No comments: